Lars Thrane 3100S GMDSS - POA
- Value Pack Monthly - 50 Minutes | 50 SMS | 3 Month minimum term | Deactivation fee - $68.98 | Early Termination fee - $206.90.
- Value Pack Annual - 600 Minutes | 600 SMS | 12 Months minimum term | Deactivation fee - $0.00 | Early termination fee - $0.00.
For overages (out of package) facilities contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 1562 885522
In 2018, the IMO’s Maritime Safety Committee (MSC) recognized Iridium as a provider of GMDSS satellite services. In early 2020, these GMDSS services, hereunder: Distress Alert, Safety Voice, and Maritime Safety Information (MSI) will be available via the LT-3100S GMDSS system, a terminal developed by Lars Thrane A/S.
The LT-3100S GMDSS system is designed for all IMO vessels and will be an alternative to the Inmarsat C. The LT-3100S GMDSS system meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime satellite communications equipment (MED, Wheelmark).
The LT-3100S GMDSS system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage. The LT-3100S GMDSS system consists of a control unit, handset, and antenna unit. A single cable solution connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Using a standard coaxial cable, up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna in the best possible location, with free line of sight to the satellites.
The LT-3100S GMDSS system is designed for the Iridium GMDSS Safety Services and can be used as the primary satellite communication product on vessels, covering the basic communication needs in terms of connectivity between the ship and shore. The LT-3100S GMDSS system also provides voice, SMS, data, vessel tracking, and other Iridium services with competitive airtime rates, making it the perfect satellite communication product on board any vessel.
The LT-3100S GMDSS System is designed and built for the demanding and rough environment at sea and with an operational temperature range from -40⁰C to +55⁰C (-40⁰F to +131⁰F).
- SOLAS GMDSS Approved (Sea Areas A1, A2, and A3)
- 100% Global Distress Coverage
- Distress Alert & Distress Call
- Safety Calling & Safety Messaging
- Maritime Safety Information (MSI)
- Support for remote Alarm Panels
- Support for GMDSS Printer
- Support for Bridge Alert Management (BAM)
- Ship Security Alert System (SSAS)
- Voice & SMS (non-GMDSS services)
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Webserver for configuration and maintenance
- MED Module B+D, RED(CE), FCC, ISED, ROHS2, Iridium